9232 – 1402 – 2017-05-07
1. Spend some focused time in prayer this week as I prepare to do the first consultation to really hone in on this process.
2. Work on the presentation and go through the assessment as if I were reviewing it with a client 3-5 times.
3. Talk with people within my own sphere of influence and do a little market research. I liked the concept of offering a freebie for a high school student who connects with other students and lets them know about this avenue.
4. Set up and complete 4-5 live consultations. I want to practice carrying these out for a few before I am ready to open myself up to global students.
5. Update my CD profile once I have a few consultations under my belt with people in person
6. Design package options or workshops and then have them approved by Crown