9149 – 1400 – 2017-04-25
I would ask a few from the interview form, then a few to get them outside the form. I would hope these permit the candidate to feel free to share, ask me for my opinion if they like, and dare to dream and share their dream with me.
1) What were your favorite classes in school (HS or College, as appropriate)? What did you like about them?
2) What was your best job? Tell me what you like the most about it?
3) Who would you say has impacted your life the most to this point? A parent, relative, teacher, friend, other?
4) When you have some spare time, what do you like to do? Alone or with others? How may others?
5) If money was no object, what would you do with your time?
6) What would a perfect day look like to you?
7) What do you want the most in your life? What would you like to avoid?