9149 – 1313 – 2017-05-01
In the interview part that’s not supposed to last more than 20′, I would keep it pretty light and factual in order to create rapport and trust and keep the deep part for later on in the meeting, and at the same time open a little window to start helping the client think out of the box.
– what were your favourite subjects at school and how did you choose your further education ?
– what was your best job and why ?
– what do your family and friends say you’re good at ?
– what are you most proud of in what you’ve done so far ?
– If you had the freedom to do whatever you like, what would you do and where ?